Sandra Cobos and John L. Wimberley
Austin, Tx. 78727
Buyer Agrees To The Following
* Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory or any similar facility.
* Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for this kitten/cat and agrees to take good care of this cat so as to provide food, shelter, ample space, clean environment, medical attention, exercise and affection that any pet should receive. This kitten/cat will be kept indoors and not be allowed to run freely outdoors.
** Buyer agrees to NEVER give said cat/kitten the FIP vaccination!
* If at any time said cat/kitten if found to be neglected and/or mistreated the seller reserves the legal right to remove the animal from the premises and the Buyer will surrender said cat/kitten and appropriate papers to Seller unconditionally and without compensation or refund.
*Specific arrangements for pickup or shipping will be determined in advance and confirmed to Buyer by Seller, with the kittens/cats best interest and welfare in mind. This signed agreement must be returned prior to kitten/cat going home. In the event that the sales agreement is not signed and returned to Seller, please note the following..
***THE BUYER becomes the owner of said cat/kitten upon Seller’s receipt of "Payment in Full". "Payment in Full" and receipt thereof supersedes a signed Sales Agreement/Contract being in the possession of the Seller. "Payment in Full" will be held as a binding agreement to purchase said cat/kitten and will be held in lieu of a Sales Agreement/Contract being signed by Buyer and returned to the Seller. This also includes Deposits and Payments on kittens/cats as well as receiving/taking possession of a kitten/cat (kitten/cat being in your (the Buyer) possession)!
* Buyer will keep Seller provided with a current point of contact (address, phone number, email, etc.). Here at Unique Prints Cattery, we love our babies! We like to “keep up” with all the Unique Prints Bengals to ensure their safety, happiness and well being.
* There will be NO monetary refunds of deposits, purchase price, shipping costs, veterinary expenses or any other costs. The Buyer assumes responsibility of all expenses incurred in relation to the cat/kitten after said cat/kitten leaves the possession of the Seller, as well as any expense incurred at the request of the Buyer before the cat/kitten leaves possession of the Seller. Buyer should be aware that these are LIVE ANIMALS and sometimes things may happen that we have NO control over and should anything happen to your kitten/cat while here at Unique Prints Cattery a replacement will be offered. If for any reason the cat/kitten is returned to the Seller, Buyer agrees to pay all expenses, including shipping costs. Unique Prints Cattery does not guarantee against allergies associated with this kitten/cat. Please make sure you are not allergic to kitten/cat prior to putting down any money or signing a contract. There are NO refunds if you choose to return this kitten or refuse to take said cat/kitten.
* This kitten/cat will not be shown without written permission from the Seller.
* This kitten/cat will receive excessive amounts of tender loving care, will be fed the best possible diet, will be given adequate and appropriate care, will receive substantial amounts of entertainment and will be treated with the utmost respect so that he/she may realize his/her full potential!
* Other conditions of the sale are as follows:_______________________________________________________________
This Kitten/Cat is being purchased as a:
Pet____ Breeder____ Show____
Foundation Pet___ Foundation Breeder____
If Purchased as a Pet and/or Foundation Pet
* Buyer agrees to spay/neuter this kitten/cat between the ages of four months to six months. Five months is recommended. Buyer agrees and guarantees that this kitten/cat WILL NOT be used for stud or breeding. F1 males are sterile but still must be neutered to prevent spraying and any other unwanted behaviour. The buyer further agrees that if said cat is found to be used for breeding, the Buyer must pay an additional $1000.00 in damages to the breeder AND any offspring that may result are to be delivered to the breeder as the breeder’s sole property. The Seller also has the right to reclaim the above named kitten/cat unconditionally with no refund or replacement owed to buyer. Any legal fees incurred will be paid by the buyer.
* Seller agrees to provide registration papers for kitten/cat upon written presentation (via email, fax, or regular mail) of a veterinarian’s certification of neuter or spay.
* Buyer agrees that should Buyer no longer be able to keep this kitten/cat, the Seller will be notified immediately. Buyer agrees that the Seller will be allowed to help with placement/re-homing of kitten/cat. Seller must approve any new placement with any new owner other than the Seller, Sandra Cobos. There will be no monetary refunds!
If Purchased as a Breeder and/or Show OR Foundation Breeder
* Seller will provide Buyer with registration papers when kitten/cat is paid in full and signed contract is received. If purchased as a breeder with a kitten back owed by Buyer, Seller agrees to provide registration papers for cat/kitten once the arrangement is satisfied or upon receiving of the kitten back.
*Buyer agrees that this kitten/cat will not be housed in an area less that 6' x 6' x 6' and will be provided with adequate housing/shelter.
*Buyer agrees that no offspring from said kitten/cat will be sold to animal brokers, pet shops or their agents, or in any auction. All kittens will be sold with registrations papers, health guarantees and cannot be sold in “litter lots”.
* Buyer agrees that this kitten/cat will not be re-homed, sold, studded out, leased, traded, gifted or co-owned as a breeder (intact/whole/unaltered), unless prior written permission is obtained from the seller. If Buyer is found to be in violation of contract, Seller has the right to reclaim said kitten/cat or collect an additional $1000.00 for breeder and violation of contract. Any legal fees incurred will be paid by the Buyer.
* There are no guarantees given on future health, show achievements or reproduction capabilities of kittens/cats sold with breeding and/or show rights. Seller, Sandra Garza verifies that there are no precluding reasons why a kitten/cat sold with breeding rights should be unable to produce/sire normal litters. If however, a kitten/cat sold with breeding rights is unable to sire/produce young after TWO years (THREE years for foundations) of age and several breeding attempts with proven, fertile cats, tests will be done at the expense of the Buyer to determine fertility. If testing finds this kitten/cat to be sterile, the Seller will replace said kitten/cat with one of equal quality/value. The Seller does not guarantee fertility due to other health related issues that could be the result of the buyer’s cattery management (i.e. Lack of proper medical care, treatment and vaccinations, viral, fungal or bacterial contamination, lack of proper isolation and quarantine from other cats both in and outside of the cattery. There are NO guarantees against pyometra.
Breed ___________________ Color _________________ Sex _____________________
Date of Birth_______________________ Litter Reg. # or Reg. # _____________________
Kitten/Cat Name __________________________________________
Sire ______________________________________ Reg. #_____________________
Dam _____________________________________ Reg. #______________________
Vaccinated_____________________________________________________________ Vaccine used ___________________ Needs revaccination_______________________
**Note: Rabies Vaccine should be given at 16 wks of age and again at one year.
This kitten/cat is being fed __________________________________________________
Sold To: _________________________________________________________________
City________________________________________ State___________ Zip__________
Telephone (____)___________________ Other contact info:________________________
For the Following Price or Terms:
Unique Prints Guarantee
* This kitten/cat is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of purchase and upon arrival. Each kitten will be properly vaccinated, dewormed and will come with a complete Health Record. The Seller/Breeder guarantees that the cattery is FIV and FELV negative and Ringworm free. The Seller has taken every precaution to ensure the kitten/cat is free of parasites and free of disease.
* Buyer has THREE business days to have the cat or kitten examined by a veterinarian and tested for FELV and FIV, and to report any questionable findings by the veterinarian in writing to the Seller. If the kitten/cat is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life threatening problem, it will be replaced with another kitten/cat of equal value. Any cat/kitten, for which the Buyer expects replacement, must first be returned to the Seller (at the Buyer’s own expense) so that identity of the cat/kitten can be confirmed. If no replacement is available at the time, Seller will have a reasonable amount of time to furnish a satisfactory replacement. It should be understood that sometimes kittens will not be readily available or girls may be pregnant, nursing or taking a break. A cat/kitten will be replaced only once.
* The kitten/cat may not be returned for replacement, after the guarantee period has expired, if the kitten/cat was not examined by a vet within the guarantee time, or if the kitten/cat has been exposed to another cat or allowed outside.
* Under no circumstances is the kitten/cat to be destroyed prior to notification and consent from the Seller. If a kitten/cat dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment, a replacement will be given ONLY if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death in writing.
* Any cat/kitten for which the Buyer expects replacement must first be returned to the Seller (at the Buyer’s expense) so that identity of the cat/kitten can be confirmed.
* This kitten/cat is guaranteed against congenital defects for THREE full years. Should the kitten/cat die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the kitten/cat will be replaced ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by a licensed vet, and a vet’s certificate is provided, in writing, as proof of congenital cause of death. Unique Prints Cattery will replace said kitten/cat with one of equal quality/value.
*Unique Prints Cattery/Sandra Cobos reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason at any time!.
The purpose of this contract is to protect all parties concerned. This contract is legally binding and applies only to the Buyer and Seller in this transaction and is non-transferable to other parties. Your signature below acknowledges you as the Buyer understands and is in full agreement to all terms in this contract. Any legal fees incurred in upholding this contract will be paid by the buyer. Venue is in the state of TEXAS.
***THE BUYER becomes the owner of said cat/kitten upon Seller’s receipt of "Payment in Full". "Payment in Full" and receipt thereof supersedes a signed Sales Agreement/Contract being in the possession of the Seller. "Payment in Full" will be held as a binding agreement to purchase said cat/kitten and will be held in lieu of a Sales Agreement/Contract being signed by Buyer and returned to the Seller. This also includes Deposits and Payments on kittens/cats as well as receiving/taking posession of a kitten/cat (kitten/cat being in your (the Buyer) posession)!
Signature of Buyer______________________________ Date___________
Signature of Seller______________________________ Date___________